Late Pranapati Das, donated Rs. 11 Lakhs in the name of his father Late Shishuram Das and also dedicated 0.54 acres of land for the establishment of the college.
Sri Rishi Kumar Halder, Ex MLA (2001-2011), founder of the college, contributed Rs. 47 Lakhs (from BEUP) by which the construction of ground floor area of the college was completed in the year 2013.
1. Sri Tapan Sen, the Member of Rajya Sabha, contributed Rs. 24 Lakhs from his M.P. fund for the construction of the part of first floor of the building in the year 2012 and the construction work was done by South 24 Paraganas Zilla Parishad in the year 2014.
2. Sri Sitaram Yechury, the Member of Rajya Sabha, contributed Rs. 9 Lakhs 76 Thousand from his M.P. fund for college building construction in 2013-2014 and the part of first floor of the building construction was done in the year 2015.
3. Sri Tapan Sen, the Member of Rajya Sabha, further contributed Rs. 10 Lakhs in the year 2015-16 and the construction work is under process.
1. Rs. 1 lac received towards Book Grant.
2. Rs. 18.25 lakhs received in the year 2013-14 and Rs. 6.75 lakhs received in the year 2014-15 towards building grant that has been utilized towards the construction of the part of the ground floor and 1st floor area.
3. Rs. 50,000/- received in 2015-16 towards online admission system and Rs. 3 Lakhs received in 2016-17 towards the Virtual Class Room.